Friday, January 22, 2016

another food court

On my last day in Singapore, I had lunch with some colleagues at another local food court. I had an absolutely delicious Thai green curry.

My final thoughts on Singapore... the heat is unbearable! But the food is absolutely amazing. And not surprising, the best and most flavorful meals were in fact at the less expensive restaurants and food courts. I would eat myself to death if I lived in this city. There are so many restaurants and food courts everywhere, and so much good food! Especially the rows and rows of curry restaurants.

I love the mix of cultures, the fact that you can be in a area that feels completely chinese, the food, the people and the shops. And a small train ride later you're in an area that feels completely indian. It's two completely different worlds in one city, right next to each other.

I thoroughly enjoyed the trip to Singapore, and would recommend it to anybody who loves food.







No comments: